Translocation of wild populations: conservation implications for the genetic diversity of the black-lipped pearl oyster Pinctada margaritifera
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2949–2962, June 2012
How to Cite
LEMER, S. and PLANES, S. (2012), Translocation of wild populations: conservation implications for the genetic diversity of the black-lipped pearl oyster Pinctada margaritifera. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2949–2962. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05588.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Received 14 December 2011; revision received 2 March 2012; accepted 8 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!