The evolution of a highly speciose group in a changing environment: are we witnessing speciation in the Iberá wetlands?
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 13, pages 3266–3282, July 2012
How to Cite
FERNÁNDEZ, M. J. G., GAGGIOTTI, O. E. and MIROL, P. (2012), The evolution of a highly speciose group in a changing environment: are we witnessing speciation in the Iberá wetlands?. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3266–3282. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05598.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Received 17 August 2011; revision received 14 March 2012; accepted 23 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!