FROM THE COVER
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 17, pages 4160–4170, September 2012
How to Cite
TEDERSOO, L., BAHRAM, M., TOOTS, M., DIÉDHIOU, A. G., HENKEL, T. W., KJØLLER, R., MORRIS, M. H., NARA, K., NOUHRA, E., PEAY, K. G., PÕLME, S., RYBERG, M., SMITH, M. E. and KÕLJALG, U. (2012), Towards global patterns in the diversity and community structure of ectomycorrhizal fungi. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4160–4170. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05602.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Received 11 January 2012; revision received 16 March 2012; accepted 28 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!