Kin association during brood care in a facultatively social bird: active discrimination or by-product of partner choice and demography?
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 13, pages 3341–3351, July 2012
How to Cite
JAATINEN, K., NOREIKIENE, K., MERILÄ, J. and ÖST, M. (2012), Kin association during brood care in a facultatively social bird: active discrimination or by-product of partner choice and demography?. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3341–3351. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05603.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Received 6 February 2012; revision received 8 March 2012; accepted 13 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!