Present address: Department of Fish Ecology & Evolution, EAWAG Centre for Ecology, Evolution and Biogeochemistry, Seestrasse 79, 6047 Kastanienbaum, Switzerland.
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 13, pages 3283–3292, July 2012
How to Cite
WAGNER, C. E., McCUNE, A. R. and LOVETTE, I. J. (2012), Recent speciation between sympatric Tanganyikan cichlid colour morphs. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3283–3292. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05607.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Received 28 June 2011; revision received 15 March 2012; accepted 23 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!