Joint first authors.
Environmental selection on transcriptome-derived SNPs in a high gene flow marine fish, the Atlantic herring (Clupea harengus)
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 15, pages 3686–3703, August 2012
How to Cite
LIMBORG, M. T., HELYAR, S. J., De BRUYN, M., TAYLOR, M. I., NIELSEN, E. E., OGDEN, R., CARVALHO, G. R., FPT Consortium and BEKKEVOLD, D. (2012), Environmental selection on transcriptome-derived SNPs in a high gene flow marine fish, the Atlantic herring (Clupea harengus). Molecular Ecology, 21: 3686–3703. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05639.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- Received 21 December 2011; revision received 30 March 2012; accepted 14 April 2012
Vol. 22, Issue 8, 2355–2356, Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!