Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 18, pages 4409–4411, September 2012
How to Cite
OLDROYD, B. P. (2012), Domestication of honey bees was associated with expansion of genetic diversity. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4409–4411. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05641.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Received 30 March 2012; revision received 17 April 2012; accepted 23 April 2012
Vol. 22, Issue 5, 1483, Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!