Appearances can be deceptive: different diversification patterns within a group of Mediterranean earthworms (Oligochaeta, Hormogastridae)
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 15, pages 3776–3793, August 2012
How to Cite
NOVO, M., ALMODÓVAR, A., FERNÁNDEZ, R., TRIGO, D., DÍAZ-COSÍN, D. J. and GIRIBET, G. (2012), Appearances can be deceptive: different diversification patterns within a group of Mediterranean earthworms (Oligochaeta, Hormogastridae). Molecular Ecology, 21: 3776–3793. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05648.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- Received 17 October 2011; revision received 1 April 2012; accepted 4 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!