Defining spatial and temporal patterns of phylogeographic structure in Madagascar’s iguanid lizards (genus Oplurus)
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 15, pages 3839–3851, August 2012
How to Cite
CHAN, L. M., CHOI, D., RASELIMANANA, A. P., RAKOTONDRAVONY, H. A. and YODER, A. D. (2012), Defining spatial and temporal patterns of phylogeographic structure in Madagascar’s iguanid lizards (genus Oplurus). Molecular Ecology, 21: 3839–3851. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05651.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Received 28 March 2011; revision received 17 April 2012; accepted 23 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!