Climate oscillation during the Quaternary associated with landscape heterogeneity promoted allopatric lineage divergence of a temperate tree Kalopanax septemlobus (Araliaceae) in East Asia
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 15, pages 3823–3838, August 2012
How to Cite
SAKAGUCHI, S., QIU, Y.-X., LIU, Y.-H., QI, X.-S., KIM, S.-H., HAN, J., TAKEUCHI, Y., WORTH, J. R. P., YAMASAKI, M., SAKURAI, S. and ISAGI, Y. (2012), Climate oscillation during the Quaternary associated with landscape heterogeneity promoted allopatric lineage divergence of a temperate tree Kalopanax septemlobus (Araliaceae) in East Asia. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3823–3838. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05652.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Received 10 October 2011; revision received 15 April 2012; accepted 18 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!