IntraBioDiv Consortium members are in Appendix S1.
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 15, pages 3729–3738, August 2012
How to Cite
MANEL, S., GUGERLI, F., THUILLER, W., ALVAREZ, N., LEGENDRE, P., HOLDEREGGER, R., GIELLY, L., TABERLET, P. and IntraBioDiv Consortium (2012), Broad-scale adaptive genetic variation in alpine plants is driven by temperature and precipitation. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3729–3738. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05656.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2012
- Received 24 July 2011; revision received 4 April 2012; accepted 11 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!