These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 15, pages 3852–3868, August 2012
How to Cite
RAGON, M., FONTAINE, M. C., MOREIRA, D. and LÓPEZ-GARCÍA, P. (2012), Different biogeographic patterns of prokaryotes and microbial eukaryotes in epilithic biofilms. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3852–3868. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05659.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Received 11 November 2011; revision received 4 April 2012; accepted 24 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!