Current address: Department of Evolutionary Biology, Bielefeld University, Morgenbreede 45, 33615 Bielefeld, Germany.
QTL and quantitative genetic analysis of beak morphology reveals patterns of standing genetic variation in an Estrildid finch
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 15, pages 3704–3717, August 2012
How to Cite
KNIEF, U., SCHIELZETH, H., KEMPENAERS, B., ELLEGREN, H. and FORSTMEIER, W. (2012), QTL and quantitative genetic analysis of beak morphology reveals patterns of standing genetic variation in an Estrildid finch. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3704–3717. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05661.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Received 8 February 2012; revision received 9 April 2012; accepted 23 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!