These authors contributed equally to this study.
Variation in the level of aggression, chemical and genetic distance among three supercolonies of the Argentine ant in Europe
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 4106–4121, August 2012
How to Cite
BLIGHT, O., BERVILLE, L., VOGEL, V., HEFETZ, A., RENUCCI, M., ORGEAS, J., PROVOST, E. and KELLER, L. (2012), Variation in the level of aggression, chemical and genetic distance among three supercolonies of the Argentine ant in Europe. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4106–4121. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05668.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Received 8 March 2011; revision received 15 March 2012; accepted 24 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!