Genome-wide single nucleotide polymorphism analysis reveals recent genetic introgression from domestic pigs into Northwest European wild boar populations
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Evolutionary Ecological Genomics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 856–866, February 2013
How to Cite
GOEDBLOED, D. J., MEGENS, H.J., Van HOOFT, P., HERRERO-MEDRANO, J. M., LUTZ, W., ALEXANDRI, P., CROOIJMANS, R. P. M. A., GROENEN, M., Van WIEREN, S. E., YDENBERG, R. C. and PRINS, H. H. T. (2013), Genome-wide single nucleotide polymorphism analysis reveals recent genetic introgression from domestic pigs into Northwest European wild boar populations. Molecular Ecology, 22: 856–866. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05670.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Received 19 January 2012; revision received 4 May 2012; accepted 9 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!