Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 3947–3959, August 2012
How to Cite
HELLER, R., BRÜNICHE-OLSEN, A. and SIEGISMUND, H. R. (2012), Cape buffalo mitogenomics reveals a Holocene shift in the African human–megafauna dynamics. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3947–3959. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05671.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Received 16 January 2012; revision received 9 April 2012; accepted 23 April 2012
Vol. 22, Issue 7, 2060, Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!