Authors contributed equally.
FROM THE COVER
Adaptation of Drosophila to a novel laboratory environment reveals temporally heterogeneous trajectories of selected alleles
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 20, pages 4931–4941, October 2012
How to Cite
OROZCO-terWENGEL, P., KAPUN, M., NOLTE, V., KOFLER, R., FLATT, T. and SCHLÖTTERER, C. (2012), Adaptation of Drosophila to a novel laboratory environment reveals temporally heterogeneous trajectories of selected alleles. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4931–4941. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05673.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Received 5 May 2012; revision accepted 10 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!