Authors contributed equally.
FROM THE COVER
Adaptation of Drosophila to a novel laboratory environment reveals temporally heterogeneous trajectories of selected alleles
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 20, pages 4931–4941, October 2012
How to Cite
OROZCO-terWENGEL, P., KAPUN, M., NOLTE, V., KOFLER, R., FLATT, T. and SCHLÖTTERER, C. (2012), Adaptation of Drosophila to a novel laboratory environment reveals temporally heterogeneous trajectories of selected alleles. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4931–4941. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05673.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Received 5 May 2012; revision accepted 10 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!