Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 3988–3995, August 2012
How to Cite
DARVILL, B., LEPAIS, O., WOODALL, L. C. and GOULSON, D. (2012), Triploid bumblebees indicate a direct cost of inbreeding in fragmented populations. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3988–3995. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05679.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Received 6 May 2011; revision received 4 May 2012; accepted 15 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!