Present address: School of Biological Sciences, Bangor University, Bangor LL57 2UW, UK.
Mitochondrial barcodes are diagnostic of shared refugia but not species in hybridizing oak gallwasps
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 4051–4062, August 2012
How to Cite
NICHOLLS, J. A., CHALLIS, R. J., MUTUN, S. and STONE, G. N. (2012), Mitochondrial barcodes are diagnostic of shared refugia but not species in hybridizing oak gallwasps. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4051–4062. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05683.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Received 06 February 2012; revision received 15 May 2012; accepted 23 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!