A new analytical approach to landscape genetic modelling: least-cost transect analysis and linear mixed models
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 4010–4023, August 2012
How to Cite
VAN STRIEN, M. J., KELLER, D. and HOLDEREGGER, R. (2012), A new analytical approach to landscape genetic modelling: least-cost transect analysis and linear mixed models. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4010–4023. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05687.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
- Received 6 July 2011; revision received 2 May 2012; accepted 16 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!