Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, Clemson University, 132 Long Hall, Clemson, SC 29634, USA.
Environmental stress increases selection against and dominance of deleterious mutations in inbred families of the Pacific oyster Crassostrea gigas
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 3974–3987, August 2012
How to Cite
PLOUGH, L. V. (2012), Environmental stress increases selection against and dominance of deleterious mutations in inbred families of the Pacific oyster Crassostrea gigas. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3974–3987. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05688.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Received 1 February 2012; revision received 4 May 2012; accepted 10 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!