Present address: School of Life Sciences, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Private Bag X01, Scottsville, Pietermaritzburg 3209, South Africa.
The role of epiphytism in architecture and evolutionary constraint within mycorrhizal networks of tropical orchids
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 20, pages 5098–5109, October 2012
How to Cite
MARTOS, F., MUNOZ, F., PAILLER, T., KOTTKE, I., GONNEAU, C. and SELOSSE, M.-A. (2012), The role of epiphytism in architecture and evolutionary constraint within mycorrhizal networks of tropical orchids. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5098–5109. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05692.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Received 8 February 2012; revision received 10 May 2012; accepted 18 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!