A range-wide genetic bottleneck overwhelms contemporary landscape factors and local abundance in shaping genetic patterns of an alpine butterfly (Lepidoptera: Pieridae: Colias behrii)
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 17, pages 4242–4256, September 2012
How to Cite
SCHOVILLE, S. D., LAM, A. W. and RODERICK, G. K. (2012), A range-wide genetic bottleneck overwhelms contemporary landscape factors and local abundance in shaping genetic patterns of an alpine butterfly (Lepidoptera: Pieridae: Colias behrii). Molecular Ecology, 21: 4242–4256. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05696.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Received 8 February 2012; revision accepted 30 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!