Recolonization after habitat restoration leads to decreased genetic variation in populations of a terrestrial orchid
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 17, pages 4206–4215, September 2012
How to Cite
VANDEPITTE, K., GRISTINA, A. S., DE HERT, K., MEEKERS, T., ROLDÁN-RUIZ, I. and HONNAY, O. (2012), Recolonization after habitat restoration leads to decreased genetic variation in populations of a terrestrial orchid. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4206–4215. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05698.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Received 30 January 2012; revision received 24 May 2012; accepted 25 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!