Symbiont communities and host genetic structure of the brain coral Platygyra verweyi, at the outlet of a nuclear power plant and adjacent areas
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 17, pages 4393–4407, September 2012
How to Cite
KESHAVMURTHY, S., HSU, C.-M., KUO, C.-Y., MENG, P.-J., WANG, J.-T. and CHEN, C. A. (2012), Symbiont communities and host genetic structure of the brain coral Platygyra verweyi, at the outlet of a nuclear power plant and adjacent areas. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4393–4407. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05704.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
- Received 5 January 2012; revision received 8 May 2012; accepted 18 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!