Tales of the unexpected: Phylogeography of the arctic-alpine model plant Saxifraga oppositifolia (Saxifragaceae) revisited
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 18, pages 4618–4630, September 2012
How to Cite
WINKLER, M., TRIBSCH, A., SCHNEEWEISS, G. M., BRODBECK, S., GUGERLI, F., HOLDEREGGER, R., ABBOTT, R. J. and SCHÖNSWETTER, P. (2012), Tales of the unexpected: Phylogeography of the arctic-alpine model plant Saxifraga oppositifolia (Saxifragaceae) revisited. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4618–4630. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05705.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Received 21 February 2012; revision received 10 May 2012; accepted 30 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!