Loss of floral polymorphism in heterostylous Luculia pinceana (Rubiaceae): a molecular phylogeographic perspective
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 18, pages 4631–4645, September 2012
How to Cite
ZHOU, W., BARRETT, S. C. H., WANG, H. and LI, D.-Z. (2012), Loss of floral polymorphism in heterostylous Luculia pinceana (Rubiaceae): a molecular phylogeographic perspective. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4631–4645. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05707.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Received 23 November 2011; revision received 24 May 2012; accepted 25 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!