Novel, panzootic and hybrid genotypes of amphibian chytridiomycosis associated with the bullfrog trade
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 21, pages 5162–5177, November 2012
How to Cite
SCHLOEGEL, L. M., TOLEDO, L. F., LONGCORE, J. E., GREENSPAN, S. E., VIEIRA, C. A., LEE, M., ZHAO, S., WANGEN, C., FERREIRA, C. M., HIPOLITO, M., DAVIES, A. J., CUOMO, C. A., DASZAK, P. and JAMES, T. Y. (2012), Novel, panzootic and hybrid genotypes of amphibian chytridiomycosis associated with the bullfrog trade. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5162–5177. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05710.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Received 12 February 2012; revision received 8 June 2012; accepted 14 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!