Influences of past climatic changes on historical population structure and demography of a cosmopolitan marine predator, the common dolphin (genus Delphinus)
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 19, pages 4854–4871, October 2012
How to Cite
Amaral, A. R., Beheregaray, L. B., Bilgmann, K., Freitas, L., Robertson, K. M., Sequeira, M., Stockin, K. A., Coelho, M. M. and Möller, L. M. (2012), Influences of past climatic changes on historical population structure and demography of a cosmopolitan marine predator, the common dolphin (genus Delphinus). Molecular Ecology, 21: 4854–4871. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05728.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!