Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 5689–5701, December 2012
How to Cite
Andreasen, A. M., Stewart, K. M., Longland, W. S., Beckmann, J. P. and Forister, M. L. (2012), Identification of source-sink dynamics in mountain lions of the Great Basin. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5689–5701. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05740.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2011
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- Nevada Wildlife Commissioners Heritage Fund
- Nevada Agricultural Experiment Station
- Nevada Division of State Lands Lake Tahoe License Plate Grant
- Nevada Bighorns Unlimited
- Carson Valley Chukar Club and the Northern Nevada Chapter of the Safari Club
- The Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences Department
- the Biology Department
- the Graduate Student Association and the program of Ecology, Evolution and Conservation Biology at the University of Nevada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!