Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 5689–5701, December 2012
How to Cite
Andreasen, A. M., Stewart, K. M., Longland, W. S., Beckmann, J. P. and Forister, M. L. (2012), Identification of source-sink dynamics in mountain lions of the Great Basin. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5689–5701. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05740.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2011
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- Nevada Wildlife Commissioners Heritage Fund
- Nevada Agricultural Experiment Station
- Nevada Division of State Lands Lake Tahoe License Plate Grant
- Nevada Bighorns Unlimited
- Carson Valley Chukar Club and the Northern Nevada Chapter of the Safari Club
- The Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences Department
- the Biology Department
- the Graduate Student Association and the program of Ecology, Evolution and Conservation Biology at the University of Nevada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!