Heterozygosity–behaviour correlations in nine-spined stickleback (Pungitius pungitius) populations: contrasting effects at random and functional loci
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 19, pages 4872–4884, October 2012
How to Cite
Laine, V. N., Herczeg, G., Shikano, T. and Primmer, C. R. (2012), Heterozygosity–behaviour correlations in nine-spined stickleback (Pungitius pungitius) populations: contrasting effects at random and functional loci. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4872–4884. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05741.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- Biological Interactions Graduate School
- Academy of Finland
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!