Recombinant hybrids retain heterozygosity at many loci: new insights into the genomics of reproductive isolation in Populus
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 20, pages 5042–5058, October 2012
How to Cite
Lindtke, D., Buerkle, C. A., Barbará, T., Heinze, B., Castiglione, S., Bartha, D. and Lexer, C. (2012), Recombinant hybrids retain heterozygosity at many loci: new insights into the genomics of reproductive isolation in Populus. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5042–5058. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05744.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- U.K. Natural Environment Research Council (NERC). Grant Number: (NE/E016731/1)
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). Grant Number: (31003A_127059)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!