These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular evolutionary and population genomic analysis of the nine-spined stickleback using a modified restriction-site-associated DNA tag approach
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Evolutionary Ecological Genomics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 565–582, February 2013
How to Cite
Bruneaux, M., Johnston, S. E., Herczeg, G., Merilä, J., Primmer, C. R. and Vasemägi, A. (2013), Molecular evolutionary and population genomic analysis of the nine-spined stickleback using a modified restriction-site-associated DNA tag approach. Molecular Ecology, 22: 565–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05749.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 34728, 250435, 133875, 141231, 128716
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 6802, 8215
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!