Dissecting molecular stress networks: identifying nodes of divergence between life-history phenotypes
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Evolutionary Ecological Genomics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 739–756, February 2013
How to Cite
Schwartz, T. S. and Bronikowski, A. M. (2013), Dissecting molecular stress networks: identifying nodes of divergence between life-history phenotypes. Molecular Ecology, 22: 739–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05750.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS 0922528
- IACUC. Grant Number: 3-2-5125-J
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!