Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 20, pages 5124–5137, October 2012
How to Cite
Colman, D. R., Toolson, E. C. and Takacs-Vesbach, C. D. (2012), Do diet and taxonomy influence insect gut bacterial communities?. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5124–5137. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05752.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- Institute Development Award (IDeA) Program of the National Center for Research Resources
- Undergraduate Nurturing Opportunities program. Grant Number: NSF-DEB 0731350
- Sevilleta LTER REU program . Grant Number: NSF-DBI 0755059
- Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation Bridge to the Doctorate program. Grant Number: NSF-EHR 0832947
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!