Detecting genes for variation in parasite burden and immunological traits in a wild population: testing the candidate gene approach
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Evolutionary Ecological Genomics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 757–773, February 2013
How to Cite
Brown, E. A., Pilkington, J. G., Nussey, D. H., Watt, K. A., Hayward, A. D., Tucker, R., Graham, A. L., Paterson, S., Beraldi, D., Pemberton, J. M. and Slate, J. (2013), Detecting genes for variation in parasite burden and immunological traits in a wild population: testing the candidate gene approach. Molecular Ecology, 22: 757–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05757.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!