Genetic structure, phylogeography and demography of two ground-beetle species endemic to the Tenerife laurel forest (Canary Islands)
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 3153–3167, October 2004
How to Cite
MOYA, Ó., CONTRERAS-DÍAZ, H. G., OROMÍ, P. and JUAN, C. (2004), Genetic structure, phylogeography and demography of two ground-beetle species endemic to the Tenerife laurel forest (Canary Islands). Molecular Ecology, 13: 3153–3167. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294x.2004.02316.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Received 21 April 2004; revision received 9 July 2004; accepted 9 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!