Age, phylogeography and population structure of the microendemic banded spring snail, Mexipyrgus churinceanus
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 2299–2311, July 2005
How to Cite
JOHNSON, S. G. (2005), Age, phylogeography and population structure of the microendemic banded spring snail, Mexipyrgus churinceanus. Molecular Ecology, 14: 2299–2311. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294x.2005.02580.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Received 23 December 2004; revision accepted 18 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!