Estimating pollen flow using SSR markers and paternity exclusion: accounting for mistyping
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2005
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 3109–3121, September 2005
How to Cite
SLAVOV, G. T., HOWE, G. T., GYAOUROVA, A. V., BIRKES, D. S. and ADAMS, W. T. (2005), Estimating pollen flow using SSR markers and paternity exclusion: accounting for mistyping. Molecular Ecology, 14: 3109–3121. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294x.2005.02620.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2005
- Received 12 January 2005; revision accepted 12 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!