Translation of galE and coordination of galactose operon expression in Escherichia coli: effects of insertions and deletions in the non-translated leader sequence
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 117–124, November 1987
How to Cite
Bingham, A. H. A. and Busby, S. J. W. (1987), Translation of galE and coordination of galactose operon expression in Escherichia coli: effects of insertions and deletions in the non-translated leader sequence. Molecular Microbiology, 1: 117–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1987.tb00535.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 16 March, 1987.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!