Multiplicity of §-endotoxin genes with different insecticidal specificities in Bacillus thuringiensis aizawai 7.29
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 393–404, May 1988
How to Cite
Sanchis, V., Lereclus, D., Menou, G., Chaufaux, J. and Lecadet, M.-M. (1988), Multiplicity of §-endotoxin genes with different insecticidal specificities in Bacillus thuringiensis aizawai 7.29. Molecular Microbiology, 2: 393–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1988.tb00044.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 4 November, 1987; revised 14 January, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!