Genetic evidence that DicF, a second division inhibitor encoded by the Escherichia coli dicB operon, is probably RNA
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 991–994, July 1989
How to Cite
Bouché, F. and Bouché, J.-P. (1989), Genetic evidence that DicF, a second division inhibitor encoded by the Escherichia coli dicB operon, is probably RNA. Molecular Microbiology, 3: 991–994. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1989.tb00249.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 6 January, 1989; revised 1 March, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!