The authors would like to thank Maurice Hofnung, Katharina Bauer and Angela Schmid for many helpful discussions, and Inge Rohm, Barbara Lang and Karl-Heinz Klotz for expert technical assistance. This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 176) and the Fond der Chemischen Industrie.
LamB (maltoporin) of Salmonella typhimurium: isolation, purification and comparison of sugar binding with LamB of Escherichia coli
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 625–632, April 1990
How to Cite
Schülein, K. and Benz, R. (1990), LamB (maltoporin) of Salmonella typhimurium: isolation, purification and comparison of sugar binding with LamB of Escherichia coli. Molecular Microbiology, 4: 625–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1990.tb00631.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 20 September, 1989; revised 20 November, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!