A family of clostridial and streptococcal ligand-binding proteins with conserved C-terminal repeat sequences
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 797–803, April 1991
How to Cite
Wren, B. W. (1991), A family of clostridial and streptococcal ligand-binding proteins with conserved C-terminal repeat sequences. Molecular Microbiology, 5: 797–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1991.tb00752.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 10 October, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!