Substitutions at a single amino acid residue in the nitrogen-regulated activator protein NTRC differentially influence its activity in response to phosphorylation
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1657–1667, July 1991
How to Cite
Dixon, R., Eydmann, T., Henderson, N. and Austin, S. (1991), Substitutions at a single amino acid residue in the nitrogen-regulated activator protein NTRC differentially influence its activity in response to phosphorylation. Molecular Microbiology, 5: 1657–1667. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1991.tb01913.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 14 February, 1991; revised 19 April, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!