The three-dimensional structure of the regular surface protein of Comamonas acidovorans derived from native outer membranes and reconstituted two-dimensional crystals
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1695–1702, July 1991
How to Cite
Engelhardt, H., Gerbt-Rleger, S., Santarius, U. and Baumelster, W. (1991), The three-dimensional structure of the regular surface protein of Comamonas acidovorans derived from native outer membranes and reconstituted two-dimensional crystals. Molecular Microbiology, 5: 1695–1702. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1991.tb01917.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 2 January, 1991; revised 5 March, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!