These authors contributed equally to the studies reported here.
Location of the RNA-processing enzymes RNase III, RNase E and RNase P in the Eschenchia coli cell
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1801–1810, July 1991
How to Cite
Miczak, A., Srivastava, R. A. K. and Apirion, O. (1991), Location of the RNA-processing enzymes RNase III, RNase E and RNase P in the Eschenchia coli cell. Molecular Microbiology, 5: 1801–1810. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1991.tb01929.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 15 May, 1990; revised 11 February, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!