IS901, a new member of a widespread class of atypical insertion sequences, is associated with pathogenicity in Mycobacterium avium
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 2265–2272, September 1991
How to Cite
Kunze, Z. M., Wall, S., Appelberg, R., Silva, M. T., Portaels, F. and McFadden, J. J. (1991), IS901, a new member of a widespread class of atypical insertion sequences, is associated with pathogenicity in Mycobacterium avium. Molecular Microbiology, 5: 2265–2272. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2958.1991.tb02157.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received 27 March, 1991; revised 4 June, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!